Critical limb ischemia (CLI) is the main reason of non-traumatic amputations all over the world, including Russia. Modern endovascular technologies and local treatment methods of wounds can save a limb from high amputation and preserve the patient's accustomed physical activity, but it is possible only with cooperative and coordinated treatment patients by specialists of different specialties.
The course is intended both for vascular specialists - vascular surgeons, endovascular surgeons and professionals involved in the treatment of wounds and concomitant pathology (purulent surgeons, podiatry, cardiologists, endocrinologists).
We invite you to take an active part in the 6th COURCE OF CRITICAL LIMB ISCHEMIA TREATMENT (WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS) – KINK 2019!
AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow
Olimpiyskiy Ave., 18/1
The conference's official web-site - KINK-CONFERENCE.RU
- endovascular open and hybrid interventions for patients with critical lower limb ischemia (CLI)
- endovascular interventions for patients with CLI and diabetic foot syndrome (DFS)
- wound healing of CLI and DFS patients
- treatment of coexisting diseases of CLI patients - ischemic heart disease, diabetes
- diagnostic of bloodstream insult for CLI
- anti-thrombotic therapy of CLI patients
- multidisciplinary approach in treatment of CLI patients
Endovascular surgeons (interventional radiologists and interventional cardiologists)
Мы с радостью готовы на них ответить