+7 (495) 199-72-411, Marshal Biruzov str., Odintsovo,
Moscow reg., 143003, Russia Directions
We are delighted to announce the FIFTH COURCE OF CRITICAL LIMB ISCHEMIA TREATMENT (WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS) – KINK 2018, that will take place in Moscow on the 16th-17th of March, 2018.
The course will headline various aspects of treatment arterial pathology of lower limbs, which often comes with germination of terebrant and inveterate critical ischemia. Sessions of scientific reports and lectures will be conducted as well.
The highlight of the course is practical focus. Leading foreign and Russian experts in the area of interventional treatment of CLI, together with vascular surgeons, purulent surgeons, experts in diabetic foot syndrome treatment and other doctors of related fields will take part in the course. Live broadcasts from surgical theatres of different hospitals will take place in lecture halls.
The course was organized by cooperative work of medical organizations which have sufficient experience in performing endovascular and hybrid interventions whilst lower limbs critical ischemia treatment.
We invite you to take an active part in the FIFTH COURCE OF CRITICAL LIMB ISCHEMIA TREATMENT (WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS) – KINK 2018!
The course will take place in Holiday INN Sokolniki conference hall (address: 24, Rusakovskaya street, Moscow, Russia)
The conference's official web-site - KINK-CONFERENCE.RU
- endovascular open and hybrid interventions for patients with critical lower limb ischemia (CLI)
- endovascular interventions for patients with CLI and diabetic foot syndrome (DFS)
- wound healing of CLI and DFS patients
- treatment of coexisting diseases of CLI patients - ischemic heart disease, diabetes
- diagnostic of bloodstream insult for CLI
- anti-thrombotic therapy of CLI patients
- multidisciplinary approach in treatment of CLI patients
Endovascular surgeons (interventional radiologists and interventional cardiologists)